I just finished a OOP tutorial for Flash and made my own Ikaruga Clone!
It took me one and a half hours of coding and lots of patience! LOL
I’m happy with how it turned out and might add some more features like boss’s, splash screen and weapon upgrades and more!
(click play full screen)
- Project FBG now at http://projectfbg.wordpress.com/ (niverse.wordpress.com)
- Learn Flash Gaming the Fun Way! Shootorial – Kongregate (niverse.wordpress.com)
- Project FBG Day 1 (projectfbg.wordpress.com)
- Project FBG Day 2 (projectfbg.wordpress.com)
Don’t You Hate It When…you go to do something and totally stuff it up,
This is going to be the place where all those stuff ups can be posted for the world to see.
Don’t You Hate It When…
you get in your car with no keys.
you go to shower lock the door and get undressed and notice there’s no towel.
are driving and forget where your going.
I thought people would get a chuckle from looking at people’s mistakes and make them think that they aren’t so bad because they don’t do any of those, and also for people who do the stuff they see here that they aren’t alone and nobody is perfect. +Stay Positive+
I had a great idea at work today, I Love programming and making games/websites all sorts of things on a computer.
My partner Loves FB Games, so who better to help me make one than her, hopefully she will be a tough critic and will help make this game successful.
I found some tutorials online, but at http://stackoverflow.com I found a roadmap that seems good.
Wish me good luck ;D
Here’s the trailer.
- Microsoft To Implement Additional Xbox Live Monetization (geeky-gadgets.com)
- New Linux Games on Desura (ubuntuvibes.com)
- LinkedIn leak points to Xbox Live “monetization” changes for holiday season (arstechnica.com)